How we manage privacy on our website
- ‘Need To Know’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means the Need To Know Club Ltd. entity with which you are interacting. For example, the entity managing the website you are using;
- ‘the site’ or ‘the website’ means the Need To Know website - needtoknow.club - you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, subscribing to our services or visiting our site.
2. HOW TO CONTACT USAddress: FAO the Data Protection Officer, Need To Know Club Ltd., 71-75 Shelton Road, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, England. Email: [email protected]
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOUInformation you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, for example when you become a member. This information might include your email address, name, credit card information and other information relevant to the service that you’re registering for. Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on the website and emails. We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to section 6 below. Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUYou agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as accessing our website or our monthly newsletter;
- To provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to use of our site or other services;
- To carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our sites and services.
5. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITHYou agree that we can share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us;
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.